


This Quilt project was really exciting and unique, because we were able to express who we really are, and what we see ahead of us. I believe that our outside, past, inside, and future are what create who we are. Accomplishing this project was difficult, but inspiring; it was a thoughtful process. Reflecting on my past and being able to express it on a quilt was solemn and hard. I couldn’t think of how to get my message through on paper, but I knew what the message was. The inside me quilt square was the first one I did, and yet the easiest, but the one I like the least. I know how I see myself, but since it was the first one I decided to do, my mind was vacant of ideas. As I started to work on the outside me quilt square I was able to get what I wanted on there. It was a little easier, because people gave me an opinion on what they thought about me. People said they see me as nice, smart, outgoing, like to party, and much other stuff. All the comments people gave me were positive. So, someone told me that they liked my personality because when it came to spending time with friends I was really crazy, but when it came to school I took everything serious, and I actually did my homework. I do like the way my outside me quilt square looks like, but I know that maybe a little bit of change could have made it better. That one is one of my favorites, because I actually took my time to use other tools, and paintbrushes. I like it because it expresses my message clearly. As for my future, I love it. That one is my top favorite, because it looks more realistic, and prettier. It just really show some part of what I want my future to be like. That one is the one I spent more time on and it is the one that I think I worked harder on. I believe this is because it is the last quilt square I worked on. Therefore, I had more experience when it came to thinking clearly, and knowing in what different ways to express my ideal. Throughout this project I was able to find myself. I actually thought of who I was, and for once I thought what I wanted for my future. I also improved in my Photoshop skills.
No comments:
Post a Comment