Being in Photo class has taught me a lot, and has been a great experience. All the projects we did were awesome and I learned so much through them. The project that I enjoyed doing the most was the surrealism project because I felt like I new much more stuff about Photoshop, and I clearly had an idea of what to create. The Surrealism project is the one that I feel the most successful with, though I could have done better. But I like it the way it is. I struggled the most with the Quilt Project. I struggled the most with it because I had no idea of how to start it, and it was one of the most difficult projects. I also had barely started getting used to Photoshop. Now that I know more of it I would totally do that project over again and ace it. I could also learn more Photoshop skills, and that would be one way to improve in the future. Another way to improve in the future would be that I could expand my ideas more, and be more creative. As well as brainstorming, could also help.
My favorite thing that I have learned in this class is how to use Photoshop. Photoshop has been a great experience, and I am thankful that I learned it. I love the tools of it, and you can do anything with Photoshop. It’s like another little world of its own. I will use it whenever I want to create something awesome, or whenever I can on my own time. I might consider taking another class of it just because its fun. I believe the Surrealism Project connected more to my life because I truly believe all dreams have a meaning, and I connected my dream to my life. The way I created my Surrealism was like a way that my dream was, and somehow it represented my life at the moment. My Surrealism was scary, and well at the moment I wasn’t doing so good, so I believe that the symbols in my dream meant something, and some way or the other they helped me move on. My life experiences are what would create my best art pieces because I would relate to it completely. If I can not relate to a piece of art than I won’t find it interesting. I think that Life experiences do matter a lot.
I could say that I might relate more to Salvador Dali because he seems kind of outgoing, and crazy. But, I can also relate to Rene Magritte because at times I feel like hiding my face and who I am. I have seen growth and improvement in taking pictures because I have learned different settings of it. Such as ISO, aperture, Metering, Shutter Speed, and everything else. I have also seen great improvement in my Photoshop skills, and I do hope to get better. The Surrealism project because like I said I really sometimes base my life or my future on my dreams. I was able to express my dreams, and what I felt in this project which helped a lot. This was really important to me. Overall this class was a fun experience! =]
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment