
In the middle of this photograph there is a business man standing with plenty of small water bags attached to his back who is facing the fire, and you can’t see his face only his back. He is standing on dirt with small little sticks all over. It seems that the fire creates a lucid light up in the sky. The fire seems to be a leading line towards the man who is standing in the center of the picture. It seems like a solemn place with a rigid mood
The man in the middles seems to want to put out the fire with the small water bags. This leads me to the conclusion that the author’s message is to go and confront those who are trying to harm you. Little by little you will see the problem disappear. I like the picture it has a lot of thought into it. I like how it is dark because it goes with the mood. The only thing I didn’t like was that you can not see the man’s face, because then you can’t see his face expression. Otherwise, this is a great, interesting picture.
The man in the middles seems to want to put out the fire with the small water bags. This leads me to the conclusion that the author’s message is to go and confront those who are trying to harm you. Little by little you will see the problem disappear. I like the picture it has a lot of thought into it. I like how it is dark because it goes with the mood. The only thing I didn’t like was that you can not see the man’s face, because then you can’t see his face expression. Otherwise, this is a great, interesting picture.
No comments:
Post a Comment